Sunday, April 12, 2009

Veronicaology

Let others know a little more about yourself, re-post this as your name followed by "ology"

IF I TAGGED YOU, PLEASE PUT THIS UP ON YOUR PAGE AS A NOTE AND TAG SOME OTHER PEOPLE!

***********FOOD-OLOGY***************

What is your salad dressing of choice?
Italian.

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Stake 'N' Shake or Cheeseburger Paradise.

What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of?
Italian.

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Just extra sauce and extra cheese and sausage.

What do you like to put on your toast?
Peanut Butter.

***********TECHNOLOGY***************

How many television sets are in your house?
Five, but one is an extra.

What color cell phone do you have?
I don't have one.

***************BIOLOGY******************

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
I'm a righty.

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A mole. Gross, I know. And the dentist has removed teeth before.

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
Probably Gar. He's a heavy cat.

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Thankfully, no.

************BALONEYOLOGY**************

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Maybe. I'd spend my last day doing what I wanted, waiting in anticipation for when I go to Glory.

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Ariana. Or Julia. Or Danika. But I really like my name.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Yes. Even if I retch, at least I'd have $1000.

************DUMBOLOGY******************

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
A couple. I'm more of a sandles kind of girl.

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
Never had a run-in.

Last person you talked to?
My mom.

Last person you hugged?
My cat, Bingley.

**************FAVORITOLOGY****************

Season?
Spring.

Holiday?
Easter.

Day of the week?
Saturday or Sunday.

Month?
April, May or June.

***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************

Missing someone?
My grandparents.

Mood?
Wistful.

What are you listening to?
Sarah, Plain and Tall: Skylark.

Watching?
See above.

Worrying about?
How this country has declined in such a short amount of time.

***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************

First place you went to this morning?
DollarTree.

What's the last movie you saw?
Sarah, Plain and Tall: Skylark.

Do you smile often?
Not as much as I should.

***************QUESTIONS**************

1) Do you always answer your phone?
No, I don't like to talk on the phone.

2) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
I don't have a cell and if I did, no one would text me.

3) If you could change your eye color what would it be?
Green, or hazel like my mom's.

4) What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
We don't have a Sonic's around here yet.

5) Do you own a digital camera?
Yes.

6) Have you ever had a pet fish?
Yeah, when I was a little girl. He was orange and I named him Michaelangelo, after the Teenage Mutant Turtle.

7) Favorite Christmas song?
"Mary, Did You Know?"

8) What's on your wish list for your birthday?
Wow, I haven't even thought about it. My b-day is in December. Probably books or music.

9) Can you do push ups?
Yeah, but it ain't a pretty sight.

10) Can you do a chin up?
Probably, but once again, it wouldn't be pretty.

11) Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Sometimes I'm excited, but when I watch the news I get nervous.

12) Do you have any saved texts?
Nope.

13) Ever been in a car wreck?
No, thank You, God!

14) Do you have an accent?
Sort of. I have a bit of a drawl even though I'm not from the south.

15) What is the last song to make you cry?
"Tennesee Waltz."

16) Plans tonight?
Yeah, I'm going to watch newest and last movie in the "Love Saga" on the Hallmark Channel, "Love Finds a Home."

17) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Sure, but God's lifted me up.

18) Name 3 things you bought in the last week
I only have $1.11 in change, I can't buy anything.

19) Have you ever been given roses?
One time at church, on Mother's Day, they were passing out roses to the mothers and they even gave one each to my sister and I. And when my dog died, some very close and sweet friends sent me flowers.

20) Current worry?
The economic situation.

21) Current hate right now?
Hate itself. It's the only permissable thing to hate.

22) Met someone who changed your life?
Christ is Someone that I have met who's changed my life.

23) How did you bring in the New Year?
Sleeping.

24) What song represents you?
"Who I Am," by Jessica Andrews.

25) Name three people who might complete this?
Mary Ann, Kaye and my Aunt Barbara.

26) What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Sleeping.

27) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
"Whoa, what time is it?"

No comments:

Post a Comment