If you've been tagged or you are reading this, you have the honor of copying all these goofy questions, writing your own response, and tagging 25 other victims. You have to tag me so really you just need 24 more people. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you - but not in a creepy stalker kind of way.
To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your title as "Getting to know each other!", tag 25 people including me (tagging is done in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.
1. What time did you get up this morning?
2. How do you like your steak?
Slathered in ketchup.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? "
The Nativity Story" back in 2006. We don't go to the movies very often, too expensive.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Nowhere but Indiana! I would like to see the world though, but I'd always return to Hoosierville.
6. What did you have for breakfast?
Generic version of Honey Bunches of Oats.
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
8. What foods do you dislike?
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
Dairy Queen, Olive Garden or Steak N Shake.
10. Favorite dressing?
Italian, nothing else will do.
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
1999 blue-gray Taurus.
12. What are your favorite clothes?
Casual and comfortable: t-shirts, tanks, shorts, blue jeans.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Right now, I'm in the mood for Bavaria.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
15. Where would you want to retire?
Only in Indiana.
16. Favorite time of day?
17. Where were you born?
Beech Grove, IN.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
Probably Terrie, since I got this from her. :~)
20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
Uncle Bill. I don't see him very often on Facebook.
22. Bird watcher?
Only if I see an uncommon bird, like a woodpecker or a humming bird.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
A little of both.
24. Do you have any pets?
Well, technically, I have only one. A psycho gray tabby cat named Bingley. But my sis has two cats named Garfield and Darcy. And Dad has a graceful Basset hound named Grace.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
Nah, the exciting news I did have turned out to be a dud.
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
A firefighter, palentologist or an archeologist.
27. What is your best childhood memory?
Living next door to my grandma.
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
29. Are you married?
30. Always wear your seat belt?
Of course, it's the law.
31. Been in a car accident?
Thank God, no.
32. Any pet peeves?
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Extra sauce and extra cheese, and a wee bit of sausage.
34. Favorite Flower?
White roses and the tulips my grandma used to grow.
35. Favorite ice cream?
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Dairy Queen. Yummy tenderloins and scrumptious desserts.
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
None of your beeswax. :~P
38. From whom did you get your last email?
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
No, not really.
41. Like your job?
Oh yeah, nothing like cleaning toilets. ;~p
Yes, dripping in butter.
43. What was your favorite vacation?
Hmmm, going to the outlet mall in Tuscola was cool. But I loved the day we went to Nashville, that was awesome.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Hmmm, probably the family.
45. What are you listening to right now?
Sirus 1940's channel. Ina Ray Hutton is singing, "Five O'Clock Whistle."
46. What is your favorite color?
47. How many tattoos do you have?
None. Needles freak me out.
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
49. What time did you finish this quiz?
50. Coffee Drinker?
Never, coffee tastes bleh! I love the smell though.