1. I never wear shoes when I’m at home. In fact, I go around barefoot whenever possible.
2. I can make a strange purring sound at the back of my throat like a cat does.
3. The first time I ever kissed a boy I was seven and in the first grade. Hopefully I won’t get sued for sexual harassment. After all it was only on the cheek.
4. I can still put one of my ankles behind my head.
5. The more I study Judaism and Jewish history, the closer I feel to Jesus.
6. I’ve borrowed so many books and movies about Nazism and the Third Reich from the library, that the librarians think I’m a Nazi.
7. I love to eat peanut butter sandwiches with kosher dill pickles on the side.
8. Swing/Big Band is my favorite genre of music now.
9. My life is a cross between “My Big Fat Greek Wedding” and “Little Women” with a side of “Secondhand Lions.”
10. Growing up I read too much “Sweet Valley Twins, ” “Goosebumps” and ridiculous romances that I neglected the classics. So I have to go back and read the great authors of the past.
11. Give me a good war movie or holocaust film rather than a romance any day.
12. My favorite movie is either “Little Women” with Winona Ryder or “Sophie Scholl: The Last Days” with Julia Jentsche.
13. I hope someday to write a coming of age series based in Indiana.
14. Though I love to write, I often speak with bad grammar. It’s just part of who I am.
15. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else in the world than in the Wabash Valley, Indiana.