Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy (not forward) this entire email and paste into a new e-mail that you can send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you...'Tis the Season to be NICE
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
2. Real tree or Artificial?
Artificial, that way there are no squirrels in it (think Chevy Chase in "Christmas Vacation").
3. When do you put up the tree?
The Monday after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down?
After the New Year.
5. Do you like eggnog?
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
My Sonic the Hedgehog stuffed toy. I got Tails for Easter. :~)
7. Hardest person to buy for?
8. Easiest person to buy for?
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Mail, of course. That way you can take them out and look at them later.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
I can't recall. But one year on my birthday I opened ovenmits which was intended for my Grandma's group's Christmas party.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
I have three: "The Nativity Story," "Elf," and "A Christmas Story."
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
I shop throughout the year, starting as early as May.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
No, but I've sold one.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Grandma's chocolate fudge, no-bake cookies or chocolate covered pretzels.
16. Lights on the tree?
Of course! What's a tree without lights?!
17. Favorite Christmas song?
"Mary, Did You Know?" or "2,000 Decembers Age"
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Stay at home and have everyone travel to our house.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Donner, Blitzen, Comet, Cupid and do you recall the most famous reindeer of all? Rudolf!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
Neither; we have a Santa on top.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Probably on Christmas morning since no one is coming over.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
When people take Christ out of Christmas. While Jesus wasn't born on December 25, this is the day we're celebrating His birthday. If you don't like it, you can work on Christmas. How do you like that?
23. Favorite ornament, theme, or color?
My baby ornament of a baby in a swing.
24. Favorite for Christmas Dinner?
Something unique and italian.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
To share Christmas with someone who has never celebrated it before.