Welcome to the new 2009 edition of getting to know your family and friends. Here is what you are supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. Some of you may get this several times; that means you have lots of friends. The easiest way to do it is to hit 'forward' so you can change the answers or copy and paste. Have f un and be truthful! I want to see your answers!
1. What is your occupation right now? An unemployed author
2. What color are your socks right now? White
3. What are you listening to right now? "What Not to Wear" on TLC
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Mini Spaghettios
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Nope
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mom
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Absolutely, love her to pieces
8. How old are you today? 22.
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Figure Skating
10. What is your favorite drink? Cherry coke
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yep, millions of times.
12. Favorite food? Spaghetti or pizza
13. What is the last movie you watched? "Bonhoeffer: Agent of Grace"
14. Favorite day of the year? Easter or Christmas
15. How do you vent anger? I cry.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? My teddy bear. I still have him.
17. What is your favorite season? Spring
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Sure.
20. Who is the most likely to respond? Don't know.
21. Who is least likely to respond? Don't know
22. Living arrangements? Parents, sister, aunt, Grace (the basset), Bingley and Garfield and Darcy (three tabby cats)
23. When was the last time you cried? Not sure, but I feel like crying now.
24. What is on the floor of your closet? You don't want to know and neither do I.
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? My mom and dad, I've known them since the day I was born.
26. What did you do last night? Went to AWANA and helped out in the kitchen.
27. What are you most afraid of? The unknown
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburger? Cheese with ketchup.
29. Favorite dog breed? I have a soft spot for Golden Retrievers. And Bassets.
30. Favorite day of the week? Sundays and Mondays
31. How many states have you lived in? One
32. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds, but the style must be understated.
33. What is your favorite flower? Tulips and white roses