Thursday, January 1, 2009

Random Quiz

1. What do you like most about winter? Christmas and my birthday.

2. Do you like the font Century Gothic? Not really, I prefer Courier New.

3. If you could excel at one sport, what would it be? Figure Skating.

4. Would you ever name an animal after another animal? No, Adam didn't.

5. What is your comfort food? Chocolate and anything sweet.

6. Do you like celery with peanut butter on it? Sure, who doesn't?

7. What are you listening to right now? "Elf."

8. Do you listen to Artie Shaw? Of course, swing/big band is awesome. Little known fact- as a young woman, Judy Garland was in love with him but he married Lana Turner instead.

9. Do you have any rubber ducks? I haven't had a rubber ducky since I was a little kid.

10. Ever saved an animal's life? No, but I've bottle fed some kittens. That was a unique and heartwarming expirience.

11. Bulbasaur, Charmander or Squirtle? Squirtle sounds funny, like a cross between a squirrel and a tirtle... squirtle.

12. Read any good books lately? No but I'm about to: "Havah" by Tosca Lee and "The Apothecary's Daughter" by Julie Klassen.

13. Why aren't you sleeping right now? Because I'm awake and typing on this computer.

14. Do you have a favourite pair of undies? Not really; underwear is underwear, as long as it's clean I'll wear it.

15. Ever buy boxers as a present for someone? I'm not the type that gives underwear as a present.

16. How many Asians are you friends with? I don't know, I haven't counted them recently.

17. How comfortable is your bed? Super comfy.

18. Is your parent's bed bigger than yours? You bet, we had a heck of a time getting it upstairs and through the hallway.

19. What are you thinking about right now? Books and stories, what else?

20. Do carrot sticks make a good snack? Yeah if they're aren't any sweets around.

21. Ever seen the movie Meet Me In St. Louis? Yeah, once, a few years ago. Got to love "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas!"

22. Isn't Michael J. Fox a dreamboat? No, he reminds me of Stuart Little.

23. What about Casablanca? Ever see that movie? No, looks cheesy to me.

24. Can you skateboard? No and you don't want me to.

25. How easy is it to annoy you? Depends on my mood or how my day went.

26. How many people did you hug today? A few.

27. Witness any random acts of kindness today? If only I got this quiz on December 30, that was my birthday. I felt like I had the day off; didn't have to do dishes or make dinner. It was relaxing.

28. What do you really want to buy? At Bob Evan's they have this small gift shop where there are these booklets that lists all kinds of events that occured the year you were born. I'd like to buy some from 1940 to 1945 because those are the years my novels take place.

29. The only place to find freedom is? In Jesus.

30. Is your laundry basket/hamper full? I hope not, I emptied it out earlier. Laundry is a never ending battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment