Sunday, February 14, 2010

Have you ever seen a miracle?

Yes, my entire life and existance on earth is one big miracle. I shouldn't even be alive. Our family doctor at the time miscalculated my due date and I ended up being a month overdue. My mom was in labor off and on for an entire month. Come December 30th, Mom went into the hospital and my heart beat had dropped, along with the fact that the cord detached itself and I was receiving no nutrition. The family doctor was no where to be found. Instead another doctor was in the ER who wasn't supposed to be there that day but he was checking on another patient of his. He performed a c-section on my mom and saved my life. Talk about Divine Appointment!

We are a family who doesn't just believe in miracles, we rely on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment