1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:00am; it took me forever to fall asleep last night.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds, but the tiny, understated kind that are set inside of the band.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Can't remember, it's been a couple years.
4. What is your favorite TV show? "NCIS," "Monk" and "Sue Thomas F.B.Eye"
5. What did you have for breakfast? Peanut Butter on toast.
6. What is your middle name? Leigh, but I plan to use it for my pen name.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian.
8. What foods do you dislike? Mexican.
9. What is your favorite chips? Nacho Dorritos.
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? "Saving Sarah Cain."
11. What kind of car do you drive? I don't own a car.
12. What is your favorite sandwich? Baloney with cheese and pickles.
13. What characteristics do you despise? Hypocrisy.
14. Favorite clothing? The goth look, babydoll tops, Regency dresses, WW2 era clothing.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Right now, England or Bavaria.
16. What color is your car? My parents' car is a grayish blue.
17. Favorite brand of clothing? No Boundries.
18. Where would you want to retire? Don't know.
19. Favorite time of day? The morning.
20. Where were you born? Beech Grove, Indiana
21. Favorite sport to watch? Figure skating, yes guys, it is a sport!
22. Who do you least expect to send this back? Not sure.
23. Person you expect to send it back first? Not sure.
24. What type of detergent do you use? Whatever is the cheapest or is on sale.
25. Coke or Pepsi? Coke.
26. Morning person or night owl? Morning person.
27. What size shoe do you wear? 8 to 8 and a half.
28. Do you have pets? A unbalanced, psychotic gray striped tabby named Bingley.
29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? Not really.
30. What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher, archeologist, fire fighter.
31. Favorite candy bar? Snickers or Three Musketeers.
32. What is one of your best childhood memories? Living nextdoor to my grandma.
33. What are all different jobs you have had in your life? Apartment cleaning, dog walking.
34. What color underwear are you wearing? None of your bee's wax.
35. Piercing? I wish.
36. Eye color? Blue.
37. Ever been to Africa? Only in my imagination.
38. Ever been toilet papered? No, thank God.
39. Love someone so much it made you cry? Sure, but not in a romantic sort of way.
40. Been in a car accident? No, thank God.
41. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons.
42. Favorite day of the week? Sunday or Monday.
43. Favorite restaurant? Either Steak 'N' Shake or Olive Garden.
44. Favorite flowers? White roses.
45. Favorite ice cream? Chocolate.
46. Disney or Warner Brothers? Disney.
47. Favorite fast food restaurant? Dairy Queen
48. What color is your carpet? Ugly green.
50. Before this one, from whom did you get your last email? I can't remember.
What happened to #51??
52. What do you do most often when you are bored? Watch TV or a movie.
53. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? It doesn't matter.
54. Last person you went out to eat with? My family.
55. Ford or Chevy? Ford, I guess. Not that it really matters.
56. What are you listening to right now? "The Twilight Zone" New Year's Eve Marathon on the SCIFI Channel.
57. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Chicken, because God wouldn't make an egg first and allow it to grow cold without anything mother hen to sit on it. That's my reasoning anyway. Take it for what it's worth.
58. How many people are you sending this email to? Don't know.
59. Time you finished this e-mail? 2:16pm.