Thursday, June 28, 2012

My Truths & Lies: The Answers


I know you have been just dying for the results. Here are my answers!

1. I am adopted. - FALSE. As a kid I thought I was because I didn't resemble either of my parents. I actually resemble my aunt, my grandfather and my great-uncle.

2. My family once owned a pig.- TRUE. On the search for a family pet, my parents got my sister and I a pot-belly pig named Willy. No, we did not live in the country. We were city-dwellers. Needless to say, it did not work out.

3. I wanted to be a writer for as long as I can remember.- FALSE. As a kid I wanted to be a teacher, a firefighter and an astronomer.

4. I have never drank alcohol.- FALSE. My Dad gave me a droplet of a beer when I was a baby. When I was twenty-three, I tasted homemade wine.

5. Growing up, I loved to wear dresses.- FALSE. I hated those dress-up moments.

6. My favorite meal is pizza.- FALSE. Actually, it is my Grandma's spaghetti.

7. Chocolate has always been my true love.- FALSE. I saw the light when I was eight or so and have dedicated myself to chocolate ever since. I considered those first eight years the darkest years of my life.

8. I can't stand coffee.- FALSE. I am now addicted to ice coffee.

9. My family were once missionaries in Germany.- FALSE. That would have been cool though.

10. I don't have a favorite book because I love too many books.- TRUE. There are just too many books out there to love.

11. "The Wizard of Oz," is my favorite movie.- FALSE. It use to be. It holds a special place in my heart though.

12. I have been by bees at least a dozen times.- FALSE. Have never been stung!

13. I drive a 1994, Aqua colored Festiva, with fushia lightening stripes down the sides.- FALSE. The Festiva use to be my parents car and I have driven it, but never owned it.

14. I am heart and soul a Hoosier, but I was born in Illinois.- FALSE. I am a Hoosier by birth too.

15. Basketball is my favorite sport to play.- FALSE. Actually, it is hockey and I wasn't half bad at it either.

16. My favorite song is "Over the Rainbow," sung by Judy Garland.- FALSE. My favorite is, "You Belong to Me," by Tori Amos.

17. Bavarian torte with cream cheese icing is my favorite dessert.- TRUE. My Dad use to make it and I loved it.

18. My favorite drink is Cherry Coke.- FALSE. Cherry Italian sodas are my favorite.

19. Jane Austen is my favorite author.- TRUE. Love her!

20. I have been engaged before.- FALSE. Never even had a boyfriend. 

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how I missed this, sooooo sorry!!

    Oh, well I got one wrong. I hope you won't hold it against me. :)

    ReplyDelete