Saturday, June 23, 2012

My Truths & Lies


Here are 20 statements. Three are true. See if you can find them. In a few days I'll post the results.

1. I am adopted.

2. My family once owned a pig.

3. I wanted to be a writer for as long as I can remember.

4. I have never drank alcohol.

5. Growing up, I loved to wear dresses.

6. My favorite meal is pizza.

7. Chocolate has always been my true love.

8. I can't stand coffee.

9. My family were once missionaries in Germany.

10. I don't have a favorite book because I love too many books.

11. "The Wizard of Oz," is my favorite movie.

12. I have been by bees at least a dozen times.

13. I drive a 1994, Aqua colored Festiva, with fushia lightening stripes

down the sides.

14. I am heart and soul a Hoosier, but I was born in Illinois.

15. Basketball is my favorite sport to play.

16. My favorite song is "Over the Rainbow," sung by Judy Garland.

17. Bavarian torte with cream cheese icing is my favorite dessert.

18. My favorite drink is Cherry Coke.

19. Jane Austen is my favorite author.

20. I have been engaged before.

1 comment:

  1. 2, 7, and 10.

    {I know many of these to be false, but to play along I won't make them known. But you did have me stumped on some of these, sis. Now I have to do this.}

    ReplyDelete