Monday, February 22, 2016

Rest in Peace, Harper Lee



My favorite modern author, Harper Lee, died last Friday. She was the author of the Pulitzer Prize winning "To Kill a Mockingbird," and after fifty-five years of silence, she published her second novel "Go Set a Watchman."

Four years ago, in 2012, I began writing for Charity's Place's online magazine Femnista and my first article was on Harper Lee and her precocious character Scout Finch.

To re-read it, click here.

Rest in peace, Harper Lee. You are forever immortal in our hearts and memories.




2 comments:

  1. *hugs you*

    Losing a great author is always sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang it! Once again, I tried to follow a link to your work and could not find it. Found a plethora or articles, or maybe even some other publications, but can't find your article. I just do not understand how to access things via these online publications. Any help would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete