Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tagged, you're it.

Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a note with 16 random things, shortcomings, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 16 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
1. I like the whole goth look, well, at least I like Abby Scuito's style on NCIS.

2. Easter is my favorite holiday.

3. I am addicted to chocolate and have the blemishes to prove it.

4. I'd like to fall in love and get married someday, but I don't know if I'm mommy material though.

5. I'll have to have my wisdom teeth yanked soon. Yippee!

6. My two favorite eras are the Regency Era and WW2 era.

7. My cat Bingley believes he is the center of my world. And for the most part, he's right.

8. I have super bad anxiety attacks.

9. Most of the men that I have crushes on are either actors or heroes from my favorite novels.

10. My family and I have lived in the same house for the last ten years.

11. I used to run a dinky, Evangelical website called F.R.O.G., which is no longer in existance.

12. I have received of the infamous family trait of holding a grudge for a long period of time.

13. I love war movies, at least the good ones with meaning.

14. I tend to judge people by how they look or behave before I really get to know them.

15. I am 5"7 and a size twelve.

16. My favorite movie is "The Notebook."

2 comments:

  1. Hai........
    i am also addicted to chocolates,but i can resist.
    out of the sixteen, I only know about anxiety attacks.
    Convey my regards to Bingley..........
    ARJUN MS
    www.stylisharjun.blogspot.com(please visit and comment)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool sis, this quiz was really fun

    ReplyDelete